Samsung Aircon - Installation, Servicing and Repairs
Samsung aircon servicing requires skilled knowledge and expertise due to the complicated hardware wired within their systems. Being one of the best aircon contractors in Singapore, Infinity Air believes that our technicians have to undergo continuous training to hone their product knowledge, and skills, to keep up with the times in order to proclaim ourselves as the best. Therefore, our expert aircon technicians are well-equipped with the skills and knowledge of Samsung air-conditioners and are very capable to handle different types of Samsung air-conditioners.
Be it a new home aircon installation, or if your Samsung aircon needs servicing or cleaning, we have the precise expertise to conduct a smooth job in a convenient and hassle-free manner for you. For those who owns a Samsung aircon and encounter issues such as aircon leaking, not blowing cold air, or experiencing abnormal noises or gas leaks, do feel free to contact our experts for a consultation to get your issue settled as soon as possible.
What is so great about Samsung Air-conditioners?
Samsung was the first in Singapore to have a 5-tick high energy efficient air-conditioner with built-in Wifi Smart Aircon capabilities to provide powerful cooling with lower energy consumption. With Samsung’s renown history for its strong market brand in consumer electronics and home appliances, you can have full confidence that their Research and Development (R&D) team has developed wonderful air-conditioning units that is designed to perform well and also to make it easy for the consumer to use. With remote operations and monitoring, you can control the air-conditioning systems wherever and whenever – providing full flexibility and control to you. Furthermore, the Samsung air-conditioner boasts a Virus Doctor and Easy Clean 3 Care Filter features, that can help eliminate unwanted bad particles in your home easily. The Virus Doctor is an amazing air purifying technology that works very similarly to an ionizer – the system produces negative ions and this helps to neutralized up to 99% of the contaminants in the air. The Samsung’s Easy Clean 3 Care filter is coated with anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-allergen vane which basically means you get to enjoy cleaner indoor air all the time.
Infinity Air - Your Preferred Samsung Aircon Contractor in Singapore
We offer a wide range of services to resolve your Samsung aircon issues and they include:
- General Aircon Servicing (standard aircon cleaning): This provides essential cleaning services that involve dismantling the case, cleaning the filters, dusting off dirt, and vacuuming up any residue
- Aircon Steam Cleaning: As the name suggests, we use hot steam (100% chemical free) to destroy bacteria and other micro-organisms living in your air-conditioner in hard-to-reach places. This method is also 100% environmentally friendly as it is a water-based process
- Chemical overhaul for your aircon systems: If you haven’t cleaned your aircon for years, this would be perfect as this cleaning method is our deepest and most thorough cleaning service available. We will dismantle your aircon into parts and use deep cleaning chemicals to rid of mold or any other difficult stains to bring the internal cleanliness of your aircon system to as good as new.
- Aircon Whitening: If you think your aircon’s external casing has turned yellow, or you just wish to whiten and create a better aesthetic look for your Samsung aircon, we can provide this service on an adhoc basis – go ahead and ask us about it!
- Regular servicing contracts: By having a regular schedule for aircon maintenance and cleaning, your aircon will be in tiptop condition all year round. Excellent performance would mean that your aircon will cool your room easily and stay energy efficient, which helps in your electrical bills as well. You can minimize the risk of breakdowns and failures as maintenance checks are included during these regular servicing contracts.
- Samsung Aircon Repairs: Normally we would ask you to describe the issue beforehand so we can get our technicians well prepared and equipped before coming down to your place for an inspectation. The best scenario would be that we can resolve the issue on the spot with our Samsung aircon experts taking to the root cause of any problems and performing the repairs accordingly. If things are more complicated, we would advise you accordingly and ultimately let you make the informed decision if a 2nd trip is required or if a replacement makes more economical sense.
Ultimately, we love to give our customers peace of mind and ensure that our technicians provide the best service possible.
Ready to get your Samsung Aircon installation, servicing or repair?
As the Samsung air-conditioner experts, we fulfil all types of Samsung requests – be it new aircon recommendations and installations, or troubleshooting, cleaning or repairs. Contact us today for a consultation!
Depending on the type and size of your Samsung aircon, the fees may vary. However, as a rule of thumb here are how we charge typically for aircon servicing:
1 FCU – $50
2 FCU – $75
3 FCU – $100
4 FCU – $130
If you do multi-servicing per year, we do have a contract that enables you to receive a preferred rate. For example for 1 FCU:
One time – $50
3x a Year – $130
4x a Year – $160
6x a Year – $230
The more you use your air-conditioner, the more frequent you should have it serviced to maintain tip-top condition for maximum performance and efficiency.